Tuesday, November 28, 2017

BOOK REVIEW-DO NOT ASK BY ELAINE WILLIAMS CROCKETT

I received a copy of this for an honest review.And I was thrilled, as I had done another of her books-Do Not Assume, however this post was done on my old blog The Best Basic Blogger, which is why I am rewriting this review as a courtesy to the author.
This political thriller starts with the President's twin daughters go missing. Judge Alexander has a daughter who is married to the man who owns this incredible estate in Maryland called Blackhall.Reed is the Judge's daughter, had gone missing a year ago and so the Judge naturally moved heaven and earth to find his daughter. And so the President enlists the help of the Judge to find his twin daughters. I don't want to give too much away, however the story really starts twisting and turning when the Judge's law clerk also goes missing!! I love how she inputs characters in places you would not expect. I thoroughly enjoyed both of her books and I give this 4 cans of Pepsi (my favorite drink).
Visit Elaine at:https://www.facebook.com/elainewilliamscrockett Check her FB page!! 
Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...