Monday, November 27, 2017

BLOG CHALLENGE SIGNUPS

I thought I would organize a page for Blog Challenge signups-as many as I could find-and post them so you can see them all at a glance-and hopefully join one (or 20). I love Challenges but have decided to take it easy for next year-I am only going to join 3. I will let you know later which ones! Ok here we go:
THAT ARTSY READER GIRL IS HOSTING THE 2018 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE-
2018 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE

Next:Books,Movies,Reviews,Oh My! is hosting the 2018 Cloak and Dagger Challenge:2018 Cloak and Dagger Challenge

Next: Socrates Book Reviews has 3
Challenges -2018 Cruisin Thru the Cozies Challenge and 2018 The Purrfect Reading Challenge and 2018 What an Animal Reading Challenge
The Book Date is hosting:2018 Full House Reading Challenge-this is one I am definitely signing up for because I love variety!!
Then of course there is Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge:Goodreads. I may do a small one here, I overdid it last year and am now 120 books behind-ugh.
BLYDYN has a 2018 Challenge:
BLYDYN CHALLENGE-I like this one also!!
Becky's Book Reviews has the 2018 Picture Book Challenge(for picture book lovers)-2018 Picture Book Challenge.
Becky's Book Reviews actually has several challenges(which I am listing)here is the 2018
Good Rule Challenge-2018 Good Rule Challenge. The  next one at Becky's is 2018  Middle Grade Challenge-2018 Middle Grade Challenge.Another one-2018 Kitty Lit Challenge-2018 Kitty Lit Challenge-for cat lovers!! Meow.. Another Challenge at Becky's(she has quite a selection!!) is the
2018 Charity Challenge-2018 Charity Challenge. Here's one for tea lovers-2018 Share A Tea Challenge:2018 Share A Tea Challenge. I like tea on a cold winter night!!
And last but not least is the 2018 Victorian Reading Challenge-2018 Victorian Reading Challenge. And as I browsing her blog I discovered another challenge!!
Ok now we go to Whatever I think of for the Monthly Motif Challenge for 2018!-2018 Monthly Motif Challenge Ok I can sooo do this one-I like it. Oh well maybe I will just do 4 or 5 Challenges,LOL. Ok just found a few more!!
My Readers Block is hosting The Official TBR Challenge-2018 TBR Challenge. I tried this one, but didn't get too far. Ok this another one at Whatever I think of-The 2018 Humor Challenge-2018 Humor Challenge- I love a good laugh!
Book Dragon's Lair has the Strictly Print Challenge for 2018-2018 Strictly Print Challenge. This one is for me as I only read print!!
My Readers Block has also The Color Coded and Read It Again Sam Challenges:
2018 The Color Coded and Read It Again Sam.She also has Vintage Mystery& Just the Facts Maam Challenges-2018 Vintage Mystery,Just the facts Maam. I am having so much fun doing this!!The Mount TBR Challenge is also there:
(pic from last year..LOL). The link-Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018. Ok let's see what else...She is also doing the 2018 Monthly Keyword Challenge (I might do this one also)-2018 Monthly Keyword Challenge. And we all know about the Popsugar Challenge-2018 Popsugar Challenge.Next, Step Into A Book World has the 2018 A-Z Challenge (another one I like):2018 A-Z Reading Challenge:2018 A-Z Reading Challenge. Ok, I here's a challenge from Unconventional Bookviews-2018 New Release Challenge.
Back Porchervations has the Alphabet Soup Challenge(yep,like this one too!!):2018 Alphabet Soup Challenge.
Ok this is what I have found for now, I will make another list of more Challenges as soon as I find them. I hope this proves useful to you!! Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I tend to stay away from challenges as they just make me more stressed out about my reading! I should do the Mount TBR challenge because this is one of my biggest problems. I keep buying books, and taking books for review. And my shelves are full!! Thanks for doing all the leg work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, yeah the TBR is very popular-don't stress though! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...