Tuesday, December 26, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_Top Ten Tuesday. So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list!
For next Christmas-LOL.
2.
Because I love HR's and I am a big fan of hers.
3.
I also like a good mystery/thriller.
4.
I had another of her books, but haven't read it, so I would like to add this one.
5.
I am a member of her Street team. and can't wait to read more.
6.
Because I am lucky to have received a review book from the Snowbound series (which I am currently reading) and would love to have this one.
She's just class.
6.
Because I haven't read this one, and of course, am a big fan!
7.
Because I won her November Writerspace contest, I now really want to read her books!!
8.
Again I am a fan.
9.
She writes touching stories.
10.
Hell on Wheels (Black Knights Inc., #1)
I have wanted to read this for awhile!~!
I have 3492 books on my goodreads TBR pile!!
Happy Reading!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of books in your Goodreads stack. You better get to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Touch of Red and it was my first book from the author. Now I need to start the series from the beginning. Great list and have fun tackling your TBR pile =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha you'll need plenty of Pepsi to read all these and more I am sure! They all look very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-yep, love my pepsi-LOL Now for the TBR pile-One book at a time (or 3-LOL)...

      Delete
  4. Ooooh nice list! I have not heard about a lot of these books, which is great because now I can go see what they're all about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!I hope you find something you'll enjoy!!

      Delete

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...