Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY-BOOKS I HOPE SANTA BRINGS ME!

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

Here is my fun list for this week=I love these weekly memes. Fun!!
 Ok.
#1.
I have wanted this one for awhile!!
#2.
She was the first author I won a book from on Goodreads-so this is sentimental!!
#3.
Just because I am a fan!
#4.
I am a member of her Street Team-yet haven't read her yet!!Ugh..
#5.
Because I love coloring..LOL
#6.
Have seen so many good reviews.
#7.
Because I am currently reading her new book Snowbound with an  Heiress-she had sent me an awesome package so I want to read more of her-such as this one also-
Definitely want to read more!
#8.
This just SOUNDS good..LOL
#9.
Again it's been on my list for awhile!!
#10.
Just for Christmas!!
This is my list!!
Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some fun and romantic titles on your list. Hope you get them all. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Happy Holidays to you too!!

      Delete

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...