Sunday, December 10, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST



Hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer-The Sunday Post. I am joining in this week as I missed doing my Saturday's Stacking the Shelves.
How many of you actually visit the other blogs that participate? Not that many. Which is sad. I get alot of views and no comments. Again, sad. If you visit-say hello!!
Anyways, here is my week in review.
I won 2 contests this week, which I was really excited/happy about- 1. I won the November contest at Writerspace from Ann Christopher-I received a $10 Amazon GC-LOVE it-and already gone..LOL
The 2nd win was from Read it Forward- I won a copy of The Chalk Man by CJ Tudor. Definitely look forward to getting it!!
I received my copy of Etched in Tears that I won last week.
I won that from Lori Caswell-THANK YOU!!
Here is a few other things I got this week:

My free Purdue Chicken Calendar and 2 more magazines.
Coming up this week-1 book tour,1 giveaway and the regular weekly memes.
Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Writespace win..so cool! I've been curious about the Chalk Man so I look forward to your thoughts.I hope you have a wonderful week. This time of year is hard for comments. I try to visit everyone who comments but some weeks it is hard to get to them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, your advice is very much appreciated!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your win! That's so exciting!

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wins, Joann! I hope you enjoy your new books. I really enjoyed The Chalk Man!

    ReplyDelete

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...