Sunday, December 17, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #2

Hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer-The Sunday Post. This is my week.
I received some awesome stuff from 3 different authors-and I love it all!!
The first thing I got this week was:

This awesome package from Jennifer Faye=a copy of Snowbound with an Heiress for review (autographed), a pen, a magnet(I LOVE it) and a few bookmarks!! Thank you Jennifer, I love it all and have just started reading the book!! And next, I got this gorgeous Christmas greeting from Jennifer Bernard,Love it!!
I also received this wonderful mail from Tawna Fenske!! Thank you authors, for the awesome gifts!!
 Well, its a week before Christmas, I am unemployed  and not likely to get anything for Christmas. It's all survival now, I probably wont be able to post for awhile. So I am sending everyone a warm and wonderful holiday season.


3 comments:

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...