Sunday, November 26, 2017

THE SUNDAY POST #1

Hi there this is my very short Sunday Post-hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I changed my blog completely as I wanted to start over.
What I read this week: Do Not Ask by Elaine Williams Crockett-received for an honest review.
I will be rewriting the review as it is only fair to her.
What I received in the mail this week:

And am now currently reading:No Other Duke Will Do by Grace Burrowes.
I started my Christmas Card Swap-It is for those of us who still love getting snail mail-especially at Christmas!!
So this is my Sunday post. Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice book haul! Written cards are a lovely treat in this time of e-everything. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'No Other Duke Will Do' looks great. I definitely need to check that one out.
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

TOP TEN TUESDAY-TOP 10 ON MY WISHLIST

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish_ Top Ten Tuesday . So I hope everyone had a good holiday, here is my list! For next Christmas-LOL. ...